More InformationClient Support Specialist- Multiple Locations
At ZVRS and Purple, we're dedicated to developing fast, easy and convenient communications solutions and services for Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals and businesses using a variety of different platforms. As a leading provider of video relay services (VRS), video remote interpreting (VRI), and on-site interpreting services. ZVRS and Purple had built an excellent reputation for developing products and services that open communications between all people, regardless of differences in abilities, languages, and locations. This role primarily serves the Enterprise clients and supports other departments when needed.
Answer clients’ and customers’ requests via Videophone calls, telephone calls, emails and online chat
Provide basic product and service support
Provide an exceptional customer service experience and when applicable educate customer on products and services and influence them to use our service
Keep up to date on developments in products and services in order to meet customer needs
Assists in improving processes, products, and services
Provide enterprise support call 24/7 when scheduled
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
· 1-2 years of customer support experience, previous enterprise-level support a plus
· Prior experience with the VRS industry or Deaf Community a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Typing 60 WPM and knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Knowledge of Customer Relations Management such as Salesforce
· Must be friendly, empathetic, a good team player, quick thinker and be able to multi-task effectively
· Ability to guide clients/customers through the detailed process of setting up or troubleshooting products and to provide clear information to them as well as team members.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
· Sitting, standing and walking (95-100%)
· Keyboarding and use of mouse (40-60%)
· Viewing computer monitor, videophone, and pager requiring close vision (40-60%)
Work is performed in a business office environment. Some travel to the company, customer and vendor sites, including some that are out of state may be required.
This Ad has been viewed 135 times.