How To Earn CEUs for Archived Activties
How to earn CEUs for Archived Activities:
- Pre Test: To qualify for CEUs, you must complete the provided pre test before viewing the selected presentations. The pre test will be made available once the course has been paid for.
- Watch the archived sessions: The sessions must be viewed in their entirety in order to earn CEUs.
- Post Test: To earn your CEUs for the archived presentation session, the post test must be completed.
CEUs cannot be earned if:
- The pre test or post test have not been completed.
- The post test was submitted before the presentation was completed.
- If the pre test is not completed before viewing the presentation.
- If the sessions are not viewed in their entirety.