POSITION: Manager of Member Services
Salaried (with benefits), Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Member Services and Government Affairs
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
SUMMARY: The Manager of Member Services oversees the daily operations of the Member Services Department and supervises staff in the Member Services Department. They shall manage all aspects of member services for the association; affiliate chapter relations and member section management; implement the association’s strategic plan; co-develop and manage a department budget; and participate in the management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all functions of the department.
- Manage the development and marketing of all member benefits, programs and exhibits.
- With input from the member services department staff, develop and implement both a retention plan targeting current members and a recruitment plan targeting potential and non-renewed members.
AFFILIATE CHAPTER RELATIONS:
- Manage all aspects of affiliate chapter relations for approximately 55 chapters, including regular communications with affiliate chapter officers, ensuring affiliate chapter compliance with federal and local mandates, serving as primary contact for affiliate chapters and maintaining files on affiliate chapters.
MEMBER SECTION MANAGEMENT:
- Oversees all aspects of member section relations for approximately 10 member sections, including regular communication with member section officers, assisting new sections in forming and serving as primary contact for member sections.
Interested applicants should submit a resume/CV, along with a cover letter in both English and ASL, and a writing sample to careers@RID.org. Your ASL cover letter must be in .mov or .mp4 format, or an Unlisted YouTube link.
The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.